Friday, October 02, 2009

RECENT EVENTS!!!!

ONDOY, ONDOY, you make us very sad ONDOY!

Okay, let’s all face the fact that the recent typhoon, Ondoy, has immobilized the country (or maybe the whole of Luzon). Flood overpowers a number of cities, provinces, municipalities and that stuff. Places like Marilao, Quezon City, Pasig, Manila, Masantol and such have been covered with flood.

Behind the misfortunes and such, I realized one thing! WE ARE EQUAL. Some of us maybe richer than others; some might have bigger houses; some are living a royal like live but when it comes to calamities all of us are trying to save ourselves and no one is exempted to these calamities.

Let’s take the actors and actresses as an example. Christine Reyes was trapped in her house’s rooftop with no food and such. Richard Guttierez saved her and her family. Another one is Jean Garcia’s family; Jennica called the Startalk and said that they are trapped inside their home with no food, medicine and such. Carmina Villaroel (I don’t know if my spelling’s correct), together with her family (her husband Zoren and her twin kids) is trapped inside their house; they don’t have food and medicine and if I’ve heard it right one of her children’s sick.

Of course, the lowly is much more affected but I pitied the rich who’re stranded in their homes and don’t have food. Honestly, I pitied them because they’re not used to be stranded and hungered but it’s a learning experience for them!

I know that what’s in the past is in the past. We can’t change it. So we better learn from our experience. A word of advice for those families (both rich and poor), during times like this, always store extra food and medicines and what not so that you won’t starve at times like these (actually this thought’s from my mom, I think I ought to acknowledge her).

Let’s just pray for those families who are affected by the typhoon, Ondoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment